Five Wishes for the Meetings Industry in 2011 by @samueljsmith
Amplify’d from interactivemeetingtechnology.com
1. I wish we would stop stuffing people in chairs in rows and making them listen to speakers for 5 hours.
2. I wish that the meetings industry would invest more to create conversations and experiences that resemble the future of meetings.
3. I wish hotels and venues made conference WIFI and LAN services more affordable for meeting organizers.
4. I wish that your event website was social media friendly and designed for mobile devices
5. I wish that I could transfer all of the crazy ideas for interaction and collaboration in my brain to your boss’s brain.
See this Amp at http://bit.ly/hN9Lml