New Facebook Friendship Pages Offer Opportunity For Social Savvy Musicians
Also, a bit scary.
Facebook launched Frendship Pages to allow users to follow interactions between two other Facebok friends. Friendship pages include public Wall posts and comments between the two, photos in which both are tagged, events they RSVP’d for together and more. Users can see a friendship page if they are friends with one of the people and have permission to view both people’s profiles. Imagine what a social savvy musicians and their fans can do with Facebook Friendship Pages:
- A musician could friend a fan and their fan community could follow the interactions.
- Interactions between two band members can be shared publicly.
- A fan could follow the interactions of just their two favorite band members.
- Two fans could build excitement for an upcoming show or release together.
Read more at www.hypebot.com
- Imagine a scavenger hunt with clues shared between two friends…