How 50K tweets have changed @solobasssteve’s life as a musician
and as a human, obviously. But my tweet was meant to attract musicians mostly.
I am, as the 50K Tweets would suggest, a power-user. I document my life in this way. I use it to:
- Talk with my audience in a way that has replaced my email list,
- Talk with musicians in way that has replaced myspace,
- Talk with my family in a way that has replaced email,
- Talk with my colleagues in Amplified in a way that has replaced wikis
- Talk with anyone who’s interested in a way that’s replaced chatrooms/generic forums.
…and by ‘talk with’ I mean all the myriad forms of communication that go on there – chat, debate, encourage, learn from, teach, swap links, post news… anything that’ll fit in 140 characters.