Finding the perfect eBook Reader App for iPad (via @baekdal)
The iBook app takes quite a beating.
Amplify’d from feed.baekdal.com
The ebook market has just started, but already accounts for 9% of the total. The apps are good, but not perfect. What I really want is:
- The openness of Stanza, allowing me to take any book, from any source, and read it on whatever reader I decide to use.
- The buying experience of the iBook store, which is far superior to anything else out there.
- The cloud based synching, auto-download, and availability of the Kindle, so that I no longer have to sync or redownload books on my other devices.
- The availability of eReader, which offers more books that matches my taste in fiction (note: Amazon have the biggest selection overall, but lacks the niche content)
- The readability and interface of Kobo, which are just more pleasing to the eye.
See this Amp at http://bit.ly/gDsoZU